Home to 1,900 International Students
One of the world’s most respected technological universities, RIT offers international students a career focused, applied education. Rigorous academic programs, combined with hands-on experience through cooperative education, internships, research, and laboratory and studio experiences provide our students with the background they need to compete for employment opportunities worldwide. Partnerships with business and industry, outstanding faculty with experience in their fields, and state of the art facilities enhance the experience, and prepare RIT graduates for career success in the US and around the world.
The university’s diverse, engaging, campus community, modern campus facilities, and our location in Rochester, NY, make us an outstanding living and learning environment for international students. We currently have 1,900 international students from more than 100 countries studying on our campus in Rochester, NY, and 1,200 students studying on our campuses abroad in Croatia, Dubai, and Kosovo. RIT international students are active members of our residential campus community, and we support their development and prepare them to be successful graduates with individualized academic and career advising, and personalized assistance and support.
Announcements & Events
- Princeton Review once again lists RIT among best colleges - read more.
- US News & World Report names RIT's Saunders College of Business one of 10 least expensive private
business schools - read more.
- RIT named a ‘best value’ private university - read more.
- Graduateprograms.com Announces Rankings for Top Computer Science Graduate Programs - READ MORE.
- ‘U.S. News & World Report’ ranks RIT among best graduate schools