|Office Hours||Monday - Friday|
|8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Location||University Services Center (Building 87) - 1350|
New Student Employees
Welcome to RIT and the first steps of obtaining on campus employment! Below is a brief overview of what you should know and do for your first quarter at RIT.
- Make sure you are registered for at least 12 credit hours this semester.
- Read through the Getting a Job page to learn about how to go about finding a job on campus.
Returning Student Employees
Welcome back to RIT and good luck to you this quarter!
- Don't forget to renew your SEO Employment Eligibility Card at our office!
- Make sure you are registered for full-time status for the semester.
- If you are working on your thesis or project, bring us a copy of the Full-Time Equivalency Form.
- All W-2 and W-4 forms as well as New York State IT-2104 and IT-2104-E forms need to be sent to Payroll in the Eastman Building on the first floor.