First Unitarian Church
|Hours a Week||6.5||Hours||See Below|
|Start Date||Sept 12||Post Date||9/2/2015|
Work Hours: Saturdays 3-6PM, Sundays 9AM-12:30 PM
Position Summary: The Audio Visual Technician is needed at the First Unitarian Church supporting worship services 3 hours on Saturdays (late afternoon/early evening) and 3.5 hours on Sunday mornings starting September 12th through May 2016. Salary $15/hr. Skills required: The Part Time Audio Visual Technician (AV Tech) should be comfortable operating computers in general, including software such as PowerPoint. The AV Tech should be familiar with basic principles of optics, and sound generation and recording, but educational certification not required. Experience operating video cameras, audio mixers, and lighting equipment a plus. Must have own transportation. Capable people of all ages/races/genders encouraged to apply.
Position Requirements: Educational certification not required. Experience operating video cameras, audio mixers, and lighting equipment a plus. The AV tech will help with setup and tear down for the house band on Saturdays.
|To Apply Contact:||John Keevert|
|Hours a Week||15-30||Hours||Flexible|
|Start Date||ASAP||Post Date||8/11/2015|
- Running pre-scripted test plans to make sure there are no operating issues with the device's software and hardware.
- Analyzing and reporting "bugs" that occur within the system
- Testing the devices function with new engineering (mechanical and software) changes to the device.
- Comfortable with technology
- Highly self motivated
- Detailed oriented
- Strong communication
- Ability to learn
- Ability to manage a process (Workflow or a system)
- Strong excel skills
|To Apply Contact:||Chuck Dubois|