- Cooperative Education & Career Services Office
- NTID Center on Employment
- Student Employment at RIT
- Job Openings for Faculty & Staff
- Research & Training Partners
Our graduates are in demand. More and more, employers are coming to campus to seek out our talented, ambitious, and innovative students for co-ops, internships, and permanent jobs.
For employers, there are a number of ways to get involved with RIT. These links will guide companies in connecting to the Office of Cooperative Education and Career Services to begin recruiting students for co-op or full time employment, or in initiating a partnership with one of RIT’s academic centers. RIT actively works with employers in a wide range of industries to not only help connect companies and students, but to help problem solve and provide solutions in industry.