is a fully functional, student run and developed restaurant located on the fourth floor
of the Eastman building, room 4125. Anyone is welcome to make a reservation. Reservations are REQUIRED for the Spring Semester and must be made via the
is operated as part of a class; to create the best possible learning environment, we will not be able to accommodate all large groups or provide table service for walk-in guests.
Carry-out, if you are planning to come for a carry-out order we'd appreciate you letting us know via the Reservation page.
. The students of
have decided to run a buffet style restaurant with drinks, side salads, and desserts served at the table. The buffet will have four different themes:
- February 24th - March 12th - Winter Warmer - a buffet consisting of heartier dishes sure to warm you on our coldest of days
- March 17th and 19th - Luck O' the Irish - a buffet consisting of traditional Irish fare, celebrate St. Patty's day with us
- March 31st - April 14th - Welcome Spring - a buffet consisting of lighter dishes to celebrate springs arrival
- April 21st- May 7th - Tastes of Abruzzi - a buffet consisting of dishes learned during a short term study abroad in Abruzzi, Italy over Spring Break
Hours of Operation:
We'll be serving lunch between 11:30am-12:30pm, February 19th 2015-May 7th 2015 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The buffet will start closing at 1pm.
- will be closed during Spring Break and April 16th*
$13 - Full Buffet - Salad, Dessert, & Beverage service included.
$ 8 - Carry-out - one trip through the buffet line.
- Eastman Building (#1), 4th Floor, South End
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
- Contact us directly at email@example.com