Information for New Students
eServices is where all of your student account financial information will be available, including bills.
- Billing notifications are sent to RIT Student e-mail addresses.
- If you haven't set up your RIT Computer Account yet, please do so at start.rit.edu. All communication from RIT will go to this e-mail account.
If a Parent or other 3rd party is helping you with your finances or student account, please sign them up for their own access to eServices. This will allow them to receive all billing notifications directly and be able to access your account using their own login information. On eServices, you can:
- View your Account
- Make Online Payments
- View your schedule, grades, and dining account balances
- View Financial Aid and Scholarships (New)
- Add funds to Tiger Bucks and food debit accounts
Q. How do I grant my Parents, 3rd Parties or Sponsors access to my student account financial information?
A. Please click here to learn how to create a 3rd Party account and set-up access.
Q. Will I be able to set up a payment plan for my balance?
A. Yes, please see our website for payment plan options.