If fitness classes are your thing, Better Me offers over 40 classes each week. The fitness schedule includes everything from morning Boot Camps to Restorative Yoga at the end of the day. Find the right class or classes to keep you fit and motivated. Better Me offers plenty of options for beginners and advanced participants alike.
The Better Me Wellness Pass is only $50.00 for the entire semester. Take any class, at either location on campus, anytime available.
**Classes are subject to change and may not be offered every semester.**
How to Register for the Better Me Wellness Class Pass
- Registering for the first time? Fill out the Registration Form and submit it to email@example.com. Forms can also be sent through interoffice mail to Global Village 400 , room 1280. DO NOT send this form to the Office of the Registrar.
- Registration is done through the Student Information System (SIS). Please click here for step by step instructions.
How to Pay for Fitness Classes
- After you register, you may pay in person at the Student Financial Services Office (1st floor, University Services Center); OR
- You may pay online at http://www.rit.edu/eservices/. The balance shown under "Current Account Activity" is the current balance due.
- Payments can be made by eCheck and paper check without a fee. There is a fee for paying with a credit card (Master Card, VISA and Discover).
- The deadline for dropping the Wellness Class Pass and receiving a refund for the fee is one week after the classes start.