The 30 Day Summer Challenge has 2 sessions.
Session 1: June 16, 2014 – July 15, 2014
*Register electronically by June 16th
Session 2: July 21, 2014 – August 19, 2014
*Register electronically by July 18th
Are you feeling competitive this summer? Sign up by June 16th to participate in both sessions!
**If you are experiencing difficulties opening this form please change your internet browser. Please copy and paste the link into Internet Explorer until the issue is resolved. If you are experiencing difficulties please contact email@example.com.**
- Track your physical activity in minutes. Minutes can be gained by attending fitness classes, exercising on your own, or tracking steps using a pedometer, FitBit or similar device.
- Set one goal around a “Healthy Habit.” Some examples include but are not limited to:
- No fried foods for 30 days
- Drinking water instead of sugary drinks
- Sleeping at least 7 hours per night
- Packing your lunch
- Spending less than 2 hours of “screen time” at home (computer, TV, etc.)
- Pledge to try one new activity that you have never done before.
Submit a daily “tracking form” electronically through the Better Me website.
- Submitting your daily form puts you in the drawing for our weekly prizes, and if you submit a form every week you'll be entered to win our grand prize!