Better Me personal training is a one-on-one or small group service available to RIT members that are searching for fitness coaching or workout accountability. Our personal trainers work hard to design and implement strength, weight-loss and performance programs specific to each participant’s fitness goals.
The duration of each personal training session is either 30 minutes or 1 hour. You and your trainer will decide on a schedule that works best to reach your fitness goals. Cost is based on the number of hours purchased, and the number of participants. Hours must be purchased up front, and the funds are collected from your Tiger Bucks account.
- 1 hour = $45
- 5 hours = $200
- 10 hours = $380
Group Training – max of 4 participants per session/instructor
- 1 hour = $45 + $5 per additional participant
- Total cost = $50 - $60 depending on the number of participants
- 5 hours = $40 + $5 per additional participant
- Total cost = $225 - $275 depending on the number of participants
- 10 hours = $38 + $5 per additional participant
- Total cost = $430 - $530 depending on the number of participants