Employee Assistance Program
RIT’s comprehensive employee assistance program...providing valuable tools like this newsletter to make your life easier.
- January 2013 - Family Dinners
- February 2013 - Owning Your Own Mistakes
- March 2013 - The Importance of Plan B
- April 2013 - Workplace Communication Skills
- May 2013 - Recognize Yourself
- June 2013 - Workplace as a Neighborhood
- July 2013 - Eldercare
- August 2013 - Lessons Learned
- October - Death by Texting
- November - Things to Never Say at Work
- December - Attitude Determines Outcome
Excellus Health Break Newsletter
Eat Smart New York!
The Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit medical practice dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of virtually every type of complex illness. Click here for their current and past newsletters: http://www.mayo.edu/research/centers-programs/mayo-clinic-biobank/newsletters