Increasing faculty, staff, and student diversity at RIT is among our highest priorities.
This goal is important to ensuring our work force and student body reflect regional and national demographics, and key to adding educational value to our programs through the rich and varied experiences and insights diverse individuals bring to our community. In addition, it also is a matter of our national economic vitality. If the U.S. is to maintain and enhance its standard of living in the new knowledge economy, colleges and universities must expand opportunities for members of historically under-represented groups. For all these reasons, we take pride in our diversity.
Wonderful things are happening at RIT! The links on this page will connect you to the many facets of diversity on campus.
- President's Statement of Commitment
- Office for Diversity and Inclusion
- Human Resources
- Office of Faculty Recruitment
- Center for Religious Life
- Faculty, Staff and Student Clubs
- Q Center (GLBT) (Safezone)
- Multicultural Center for Academic Success (MCAS)
- Ombuds Office
- The Center for Women and Gender
- RIT AALANA Faculty Staff Association
- Diversity in the Deaf Community