Enhance the ability of the Controller’s Office to prepare timely and accurate financial statements and other external reports by managing the Institute accounting operations and staff, including oversight of general ledger financial applications and dissemination of financial information to departments.
- Manage general accounting daily operations.
- Supervise staff of the Accounting areas including General Accounting, Fixed Assets, and the Institute Credit Card Programs.
- Provide oversight of the Institute’s abandoned property processes.
- Deliver accounting workshops and other training sessions as required.
- Manages Intellectual Property and processes the paperwork for royalty payments.