Responsible for day-to-day operation of the general ledger including review and posting of all journals entries input into Oracle by departmental users, for providing excellent service while responding to inquiries regarding journal transactions and accounting procedure and delivery of Oracle application end user training.
- Reviews documentation for cross-departmental journals; Reviews and posts journals in Oracle.
- Reviews petty cash and cash deposits in general ledger.
- Coordinates month-end and year-end closings.
- Processes internal and external file feeds.
- Maintains Oracle general ledger account segments, combinations, cross-validation rules and parent accounts.
- Deliver accounting workshops and other training sessions as required.
- Manage all aspects of the Oracle Accounts Receivable Application; Including Customer set-up, weekly imports, monthly closings, reconciliations, testing, user training and support.
- Maintain and reconcile departmental petty cash records.