RIT implemented Oracle Financials in October 1998. Over 350 users campus-wide access the online system to prepare journal entries, inquire about account transactions, and run custom and standard reports.
NOTE: For off-campus Oracle access, a VPN connection is required.
- Access Oracle
- Create a Request Set
- How to Query an Account Combination
- Installing Java Plugin
- Downloading Oracle Reports to Excel
- Install/Run VPN
- RIT GL to AP Drilldown Check Detail
- Settings needed to view reports in Excel
- Settings needed to view reports in PDF
- Publishing Reports with Excel 2007
General Oracle Information