Accounts Payable processes reimbursements to faculty, staff and students for necessary and reasonable transportation and travel related expenses incurred in connection with RIT approved business travel under the following circumstances:
- The traveler has adhered to RIT policies and procedures.
- The travel expenses are allowable.
- The expenses are supported by appropriate documentation.
- An authorized individual, who is at least one level of management above the traveler, has approved the Travel Expense Report.
- Detailed information regarding travel reimbursements is available in the RIT Travel Policies and Procedures Manual. Complete a Travel Expense Report Form to request reimbursement.