The Payroll Office is responsible for processing the bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls for employees of the University. The information on this site is intended to provide guidance to employees regarding payroll processes and procedures as well as the Employee Self Service applications and the Kronos Time and Attendance system.
- New Paystub/On-Line Payslip Information
- Sample Payslip
- Pay Code Description
- Benefit Rates
- Pre/Post Payment Process for Faculty Salaries
- Pre/Post Payment Process for Faculty Salaries – Frequently Asked Questions
- Holiday Schedule
- International Student Employment
- Payments Made to Graduate Students
- Payroll Distribution Report
- 2014 Payroll Schedule
- RIT Department Contacts Listing Instructions
- Student Employment
- Vacation Calculators - Use these calculators to determine remaining vacation.
- Employment of Foreign Nationals (policy)
- Employment of Foreign Naitonals Procedures and Resources
Kronos Workforce Central software allows for tracking of employee time, both worked and non-worked. Through custom programming of RIT payroll policies within the software, employee pay rules are applied uniformly across the campus.