This session refines your team leadership skills, helping you to be more effective in developing your team and its members to achieve their professional potential. This results in the department being positioned to better attain the organization’s strategic goals.
Areas if focus in this session are:
- Understanding the “big picture” vision, values and goals of the university and how the participant’s team contributes to attaining this “picture”
- “Thinking strategically” as a leader and team to target and focus their resources to succeed in their own present and future “purpose/vision” (team’s Key Result Areas)
- “Mine, Your & Our” ~ Understanding the importance of clear roles, responsibilities & expectations for their team and its members – within the team and throughout the university
- Defining “Team Ground Rules” that assists in building successful teamwork practices
- Identifying resources and “action steps” to develop your team’s capabilities and create a positive and productive team workplace environment
Seats in this session are limited to managers, leaders and project leaders.
This session is facilitated by Robert Brancato, CSL Consultants