An online learning resource to enhance your professional skills
E Learning Zone is available to all faculty, staff, and students and provides a wide variety of learning assets for your professional developncement.
SkillSoft performs weekly site maitenance every Sunday from 1 - 3 p.m.
Vendor Application Requirements:
In order to access the training material provided by our vendor, SkillSoft, you must meet the following system requirements.
Follow this link for the Skillsoft Browser Check: Browser Check. You will need to enable popups from SkillPort in order to run the browser check.
Software and Plugins:
- Flash® 6 - 11
- Adobe® Reader® 7.0 or later
- Java 6 or later (except 1.6.10)
- Windows Platform: Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome (enable Java)
- Mac: Firefox
- Enable ActiveX controls and plug-ins in IE 6 and higher
- Disable Popup Blocker for rit.skillport.com
- Enable Active Scripting and Scripting of Java™ Applets
- Enable Java Plugin
Follow the below links to download:
Follow the below links for instructions on how to enable:
Please note: While these browsers are listed as supported from a Vendor standpoint, our testing has shown that not every version of each browser will work here at RIT. This will be dependent on browser configurations and versions. Some RIT browser-based applications (such as Kronos) require specific browser versions and plugins, therefore If you experience problems, please try an alternate browser (as listed)
- For help with your username and password, contact the ITS Help Desk, 5-4357
- For help using E Learning Zone, contact CPD, 5-5313
Locating your Training Transcript - Transcripts will be available within the next few weeks!