An online learning resource to enhance your professional skills.
E-Learning Zone is available to all faculty, staff, and students and provides a wide variety of learning assets for your professional developncement.
Before logging in for the first time, we recommend conducting a Skillsoft browser check. You need to enable popups from SkillPort in order to run the browser check. Please note that SkillSoft performs weekly site maintenance every Sunday from 1 - 3 p.m.
Vendor Application Requirements
In order to access the training material provided by our vendor, SkillSoft, you must meet the following system requirements.
- Software and Plugins:
- Adobe Flash® 8.0 or later
- Adobe® Reader® 10.0 or later
- Java 7 or later
- Internet Explorer 8 and later
- Firefox v2.0 and later
- Google Chrome (enable Java)
- Safari 3.04 and later (Safari 5.1 has known issues with course playback)
- Browser Setting:
- Enable browser caching
- Enable Active Scripting and Scripting of Java™ Applets
- Support .JAR Java™ Applets
- Enable Java™ Console
- Accept cookies
- Set your browser display to 100%
Follow the below links to download:
Follow the below links for instructions on how to enable:
Note: While these browsers are listed as supported from a Vendor standpoint, our testing has shown that not every version of each browser will work here at RIT. This will be dependent on browser configurations and versions. Some RIT browser-based applications (such as Kronos) require specific browser versions and plugins, therefore If you experience problems, please try an alternate browser (as listed)
- For help with your username and password, contact the ITS Help Desk, 5-4357
- For help using E Learning Zone, contact CPD, 5-56200