Improving Trust and Transparency
This session shows a crystal clear view of the importance of trust and an understanding of how to build and maintain it, even when meeting a person for the first time. Through personal reflection and discussion, participants learn to recognize situations of low trust and learn that these are not hopeless situations. There are actions that can be taken to place professionals on a path to higher trust and transparency.
Objectives explored in this session are:
- How a seed of trust can be planted within the first few seconds upon meeting a new person
- Why trust is the critical issue facing most organizations
- How the bi-lateral nature of trust leads to "The First Law of Trust"
- How to maintain trust, even when draconian things must be done
- A model for how to build higher trust that works in today's environment
This session is designed and facilitated by Bob Whipple, "The Trust Ambassador," MBA CPLP. Bob is the CEO of Leadergrow Inc., an organization dedicated to the development of leaders. He is the author of five books on Trust, and has been named one of the top 15 thought leaders on the subject of Leadership Development by Leadership Excellence Magazine.
If you require interpreting services, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.