Managing Your Time and Priorities at RIT
Session designed with the goal of developing your skills and knowledge so you are better able to manage tasks and responsibilities while maximizing work and personal time.
At the completion of this program you will be able to:
- Assess which tasks and responsibilities your time and resources are presently invested in.
- Organize and prioritize your tasks and assignments so you are able to use your time more efficiently.
- Utilize techniques to help you organize yourself and your team to be more effective in accomplishing goals.
- Define the balance you need between work and personal life to keep a positive and productive attitude.
Key Topic Areas
- Managing Time and Priorities
- Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Analyzing "Where Your Time Goes"
- Urgent vs. Important tasks
- Criteria for Prioritizing
- Focusing on Results - Continuously Improving
- Scheduling Your Day
- Saying No
- Getting Organized
- Using all Your Resources
- Keeping a Balance
- Professional Development Plan
- Pre-Training Assignment - Time Tracking Log
- Interactive Discussion
- Individual Activities
- Group Discussions
- Group Activities
New sessions to be announced.
Robert Brancato, President CSL
If you require interpreting services, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.