Planning for Your Child’s Educational Expenses – Financial Aid & Scholarships
Are you planning for upcoming college costs? If so, then you probably want to know more about the financial aid process. Join us for this workshop.
Verna Hazen, RIT's Assistant Vice President for Financial Aid and Scholarships, will answer common questions such as:
- Where can I find free, reputable information on money for college?
- How do we search for scholarships?
- How do we apply for financial aid? How do I know if we'll qualify?
- I know we won't qualify for "need-based" aid. What are some other options?
- What are 529 plans and how do they affect financial aid eligibility?
This session is intended for parents of high school students, but all are welcome to attend.
This session is facilitated by Verna Hazen, RIT's Assistant Vice President for Financial Aid and Scholarships.
If you require interpreting services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.