In this course, students create and edit basic MS Office Excel 2010 worksheets and workbooks.
The following lessons are completed in this class:
- Creating a Basic Worksheet
- Performing Calculations
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Formatting a Worksheet
- Printing Worksheet Contents
- Managing Large Workbooks
This class is most appropriate for those that use Excel, or who want to begin using Excel for specific tasks. A basic understanding of computers and Microsoft Office is necessary for success in this class.
Excel is now being offered in half day sessions. You will need to attend both sessions of either the morning or afternoon class to receive credit.
- September 22, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & September 29, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- November 3, 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & November 10, 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m
- November 3, 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. & November 10, 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
New Horizons is RIT’s preferred computer training vendor. Additional on campus sessions may be added by CPD at anytime. If you are interested in attending additional computer training courses, please visit New Horizons Computer Training Center website for course titles, outlines and scheduled classes. If you are interested in registering for a class at New Horzions Computer Training Center, please contact The Center for Professional Development at 5-5313 for registration information, (fees will apply.)