Adobe Acrobat X Professional
Adobe® Acrobat® X Pro software lets you deliver highly professional PDF communications. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather team feedback more efficiently. Learn more on adobe.com.
- Combine a wide range of file types into a polished, organized PDF Portfolio. Apply professionally designed layouts, visual themes, and color palettes. Easily add corporate logos and colors to reflect your branding. - Save time and standardize processes by automating routine, multistep tasks. Create, manage, and share a sequence of frequently used steps.
- Collect data quickly and accurately. Easily convert existing forms into fillable PDF forms with automatic form field recognition, or design them yourself starting with included templates. Track and manage responses and export data for analysis
- Gain the input you need through interactive document reviews that enable participants to see and build on other reviewers' comments, which can be sorted by author, date, or page. Use the Tracker to monitor progress and participation.
- Find confidential information—including hidden metadata and other content—and delete it before distributing the document. - - Use redaction tools to permanently delete sensitive text or illustrations.
- Insert audio, Adobe Flash® Player compatible video, and interactive media into PDF files for playback, online or off. Now anyone can play back rich media content using only free Adobe Reader software.
- Easily identify differences between two versions of a PDF file by having Acrobat analyze both files and highlight changes to text and images.
- Confirm that your documents conform to ISO standards such as PDF/A, PDF/E, and PDF/X, and fix those that do not. Check and adjust documents to ensure that they're accessible to people with disabilities.
- Enable users of Adobe Reader to participate in shared reviews, fill and save forms, and digitally sign and approve PDF documents—regardless of the platform or operating system.
- Upload documents into your online Workspaces at Acrobat.com to share files with individuals or teams inside or outside your organization.