RIT Dining Services is committed to safety, compliance, and training to ensure the safety of our staff and guests. For questions and concerns, contact Stacey Clements, safety, compliance and training manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Employee Online Training
Welcome to RIT Dining Services' online student employee training. The purpose of the below training sessions is to educate you on our safety policies and procedures and to provide you with valuable information to make your employment with us a success. Welcome and good luck!
- Links to the online training sessions are below. Sessions that are required are marked by an *. Your supervisor will inform you if you need to take any of the optional training sessions.
- You will need your RIT account username and password to log in (same username and password that you use to access your RIT email account).
- All training sessions must be completed within 2 weeks of your start date. Once a training session is complete, a report is generated which provides RIT Dining Services information that you have completed the training and allows us to pay you for your time.
Online Training Sessions
- Dining Services Student Training, Part 1 *
- Dining Services Student Training, Part 2 *
- The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) Training *
If you have any questions regarding online student employee training, please contact Stacey Clements at email@example.com.
If you need help accessing the online courses, contact the Center for Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-475-5313.