Most Dining Services locations allow table announcements as a form of communication to the general RIT public pertaining only to university-wide events.
Please adhere to the following requirements:
- Permission will be granted on a first come, first serve basis. Please plan ahead to reserve your week for your university-wide event that is open to the entire RIT community. Announcements of non-university wide events that are not open to all campus members will not be permitted.
- You are responsible for contacting the Dining Services unit manager(s) of the location(s) where you wish to place your announcement.
- All table announcements must be approved by the unit manager prior to placing them on the tables in the napkin dispensers or as a table tent.
- Please email or bring a copy of your announcement to the dining location you wish to display your announcement for approval in advance.
- Only one announcement will be allowed per week and it can only be displayed for one week unless otherwise permitted by the unit manager.
- You will be responsible for the creation and printing of your announcement, as well as placing your announcement in the napkin dispensers or on the tables.
Napkin Dispenser/ Table Tent Announcement Information
- Napkin dispenser announcement unit sizes:
- 6.5 inches (wide) × 4.25 inches (high).
- Only print your announcement on one side.
- Design your own ad online! Easily design your own add or choose from hundreds of templates online. RIT uses the Signature Tabletop model.
- Table tents should be no larger than an 8½ × 11 inch piece of paper folded in a tri-fold manner displaying a two sided announcement
Contact Information for Dining Services Units
Total: 515 (415 dispenser inserts; 100 table tents)
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please contact Dining Services at 585-475-2071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.