Hello! My name is Mary Anne McQuay and I am RIT Dining Services’ registered dietitian.
As a food and nutrition professional, I am committed to helping you eat healthy on campus and assisting you with any special dietary needs and preferences. I encourage you to send me your questions about healthy eating, food choices, ingredients used in foods served on campus, dietary needs due to medical reasons, family medical history, and/or food allergies, and general nutrition inquiries by using the online Smart Nutrition Feedback and Inquiry Form or by e-mailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I also welcome all RIT community members to schedule a one-on-one appointment with me for personal nutrition counseling.
The Smart Nutrition website contains a wealth of general healthy eating information and I encourage you to navigate through the site to learn about RIT Dining Services’ nutritional services and programs. Some highlights include:
- Our custom Smart Seals and nutrition labels
- NetNutrition, your online tool for looking up nutritional information for foods and menu items in many of our dining locations
- Special dietary needs and healthy options available in all RIT dining locations
- Options for those with food allergies
- Smart Eating 101 educational nutrition sessions, cooking demonstrations, and tastings
I look forward to working with you on meeting your healthy eating goals!
Mary Anne McQuay
Office: A144 Student Alumni Union