RIT Dining Services is committed to safety, compliance, and training to ensure the safety of our staff and guests. For questions and concerns, contact Stacey Clements, Safety, Compliance and Training Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Employee Online Training
Welcome to RIT Dining Services' online student employee training. The purpose of the below training sessions is to educate you on our safety policies and procedures and to provide you with valuable information to make your employment with us a success. Welcome and good luck!
- Links to the online training sessions are below.
- You will need your RIT account username and password to log in (same username and password that you use to access your RIT email account).
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) requires that all employees take safety training within the first 30 days of hire and an annual refresher thereafter. If you have worked less than 30 days, please see your supervisor to be scheduled for a live safety training.
Important: Please do not take these training unless instructed to do so by a RIT Dining Services manager or supervisor. This is only for employees whom have completed all of the appropriate hiring paperwork.
*This training will not work properly on a tablet. You must allow pop-up blockers on the desktop you take the training on.
- Student Manager Online Training
- Returning Employee Online Training
- Safe Cash Handling and Register Training
- Convenience Store Training
If you have any questions regarding online student employee training, please contact Stacey Clements at email@example.com.
If you need help accessing the online courses, contact the Center for Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-475-5313.