RIT Bicycle Program - In cooperation with the RIT Cycling Club, additional bicycle amenities and bike routes will be available throughout campus as a first step in RIT's bicycle program.
Enhanced Shuttle Services - Visit the improved bus schedules since the number of buses providing service on campus has doubled and provides more room. Buses run every 15 minutes during the day. In addition, transit services wil stop at the Park Point residential areas, Barnes & Noble @ RIT, and The Province residential areas. The late evening shuttles have also been modified to include these areas.
2013 - 2014 Parking Regulation Changes
We have a new paid parking model that will begin in the Fall of 2013. For more information please click here.
- Resident Student parking restrictions in academic lots will be in effect from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Academic lots include: D, E, F, G, GV (Global Village), H, J, L, M, N, R, S, T, U (Grace Watson Circle, Kate Gleason Circle, Sol Heumann Circle, CIMS West are for reserved parking only).
- Resident students include anyone living in the following areas: Park Point, The Province, Colony Manor, Perkins Green, University Commons, Riverknoll, Charters Way, Global Village, and the Residence Halls.
All vehicles on campus must be registered each year with the Parking Office. The online registration process is quick, easy and at your finger tips.
- Log into myParking Account using your RIT computer account and password.
- Review address and vehicle information in your account and update as necessary.
- Complete vehicle registration. and indicate if you want vehicle permit mailed to your home address or work address. For students; your local address while actively attending classes at RIT must be used for issuance of a vehicle permit.
If you do not have an RIT computer account, print a vehicle registration application form.
- Reserved parking permits are available on a first-come, first-served basis. They may be purchased online when you register your vehicle.
- Only our commuter population - non-resident students (defined aboved) or employees, are eligible to purchase Reserved Permits.
- Single lot reserved permits are available for lots D, E, F, J, L, M, R, S, U, Grace Watson, NRH Circle, Sol Heumann Circle, and CIMS West.
- Multi-lot permits allow access to lots E, F, J, L, M, and U Lots only.
- Single-lot or multi-lot permits may be purchased for one semester, or for a full year; limited quantities will be available.
- Online payment options are: Visa, MasterCard, payroll deduction (recommended for employees), or billed through a Student Financial Services account. Other payment options such as check, money order and cash are accepted at the Parking Office.