Benefits of RIT Housing
RIT housing offers you a secure, supportive, and inclusive environment for living and learning. We offer a variety of special interest and lifestyle housing communities, as well as a number of features and amenities all at an affordable value to make your college living experience as comfortable and carefree as possible.
- 9-month contracts that coincide with the academic year.
- No subletting needed
- Students leaving for co-op or study abroad have no fees for early termination and have a reduced-rent option to hold space.
- Safe and secure environment with card swipe access, RIT Public Safety patrols, and on-site RIT Residence Life community staff.
- Close proximity and on-campus convenience ensure a memorable and connected college experience.
- Affordable value with average per month rates ranging from $434 to $1452 that includes two free weeks of rent. RIT housing is billed by semesters.
- All utilities and features included (high-speed wireless, local phone and standard cable service, laundry facilities, study rooms and resources, furnished and unfurnished options, and more).
- Range of housing types that fit any lifestyle need and preference – everything from single to multiple occupancy residence halls rooms and suites to apartments and townhouses.
- Variety of special interest and lifestyle housing communities.
- Inclusive environment for living and learning that supports the RIT calendar and academics.
- Easy online services via the myHousing Portal for students to submit housing contracts and room inventory assessments, search for and select their own roommate(s) and room, and much more.
Our team is dedicated to supporting you during your time at RIT and we pride ourselves on working with students one-on-one to ensure all of your assignment and maintenance needs are met. Visit us in Grace Watson Hall (GWH) and contact us at 585-475-2572 or email@example.com.