Accepted students must:
- Pay the $300 "Admission Acceptance Deposit" to Student Financial Services
- Register for your RIT computer account (start.rit.edu and select "Activate Your Account")
- In order to submit your online housing contract, you must first set up your RIT computer account. Once your tuition deposit is paid or waived, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to set up your RIT computer account via the e-mail address that you provided on your RIT application. You are responsible for establishing your RIT computer account immediately. If you have questions or need assistance, visit start.rit.edu or call the ITS Help Desk at 585-475-HELP.
- Submit the Upperclass, Transfer and Graduate Housing Contract
- Once you set up your RIT computer account, you must wait 24 hours for processing before going online to myhousing.rit.edu to complete your housing contract.
Be sure to read the 2012-2013 Upperclass Housing Brochure and be prepared to answer questions about your meal plan, roommate requests, lifestyle floor options, as well as Special Interest Housing preferences.
Visit the Housing portal at myhousing.rit.edu to access the online Upperclass, Transfer and Graduate Housing Contract.
If you require a paper copy of a housing contract, or have any questions, contact Housing Operations at 585-475-2572 or email@example.com.