Global Village Print HUB
Departmental e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Printing & Copying
Our digital printers offer quick and easy color and black & white printing on-demand for most jobs. Mac workstations are available for minor file adjustments and direct network transfer of print files. We accept cash, credit cards (Master Card and Visa) or Tiger Bucks as payment.
You can access a Global Village Print HUB service request form to start your order.
- Binding - Coil binding, Comb (GBC) binding, tape binding, 3-ring binding/drilling (binding info)
- Mounting & Laminating - Mount on both black and white foam-core, a cost effective way to enhance your project. We also carry a variety of laminates with a maximum width of 42 inches.
- Wide Format - Our 60 inch Hewlett-Packard DesignJet 5000 wide format inkjet printer uses ultraviolet (UV) inks so the prints resist fading, even when exposed to prolonged periods of light. Choose from our standard print media options of heavyweight bond or glossy material. These prints are ideal for banners, signs, and posters. Prints can also be mounted with or without laminate.
- Faxing - Faxes may be sent or received at (585)475-4999.
- Data Center Print - All Mainframe Data Center Print is produced at the GV Print Hub. Please contact Jeannine Tuttle or Dave Smith if you have questions.
Main HUB Print Services
- Hi-Volume Printing - capable of running small, medium, and hi-volume jobs, in both 4-color and black & white.
- Variable Data - With the addition of the iGen4 color variable data jobs are now possible. Not just mail merges, but complete customization is possible. Entire documents can become flexible and dynamic to meet the needs of our customers target audience.
- Letterhead & Envelopes - For letterhead and envelopes, fill out a Service Request form and fax it to the HUB at (585) 475-7099 with an example of your letterhead or envelope.
- Business Cards - RIT business cards must be printed at the HUB. We provide easy on-line ordering
- FSC Logo Use - If you want to use the FSC logo on your print project, please call us at 475-2117 to get the information you need.
Click here to see our Sustainability Brochure.
Additional Services - Laminating - Folding, 2 or 3 hole punching/drilling, stapling, shrink-wrapping, booklet making, cutting/trimming.
All printing will be charged back to requesting departments via the account number that has been provided on the Service Request Form.
All costs incurred will be charged, including:
- File correction
- Printing (digital & offset)
Quotes are supplied on request. Call 475-2117 for more information.