HUB Printing Operations at Building 99
Offset printing: The HUB is the home of the only offset printing operation on campus. We have a direct imaging offset press capable of printing 4 color process work in one pass. In addition, we have the capability to run additional spot colors, as well as varnish coats on your printed piece. From lightweight uncoated papers to heavy gloss finish cover stocks, we have you covered.
Digital printing: The HUB is proud of our wide range of digital printing devices. From our Xerox iGen digital press, to our production color printers and our high speed mono (black only) digital printers, we are here to meet your needs for short run, high quality, just in time digital printing.
Pre-press and design services: All files submitted to the HUB for printing are pre-flighted so we can ensure your final product is printed and finished as you desire. Looking for a little creative input or some help with tweaking your design- we do that as well. Call us at 475-2117.
Screen printing: New to the HUB in 2015, we are your on-campus source for screen printed tee shirts, rally towels and other apparel. Personal attention and competitive pricing. All shirts folded individually and sorted by size for delivery to your office, event or specified location. Local deliveries are always free of charge.
Wide format: The HUB has the capability to print upto 60" by 100'. Priced by the square foot, with discounts on multiples of the same sign or banner. We also offer grommeting, as well as mounting and laminating. Vinyl, textured vinyl, back light vinyl just to name a few of the substrates we print on.
Archival scanning: Tired of the boxes of paper records gathering dust and taking up space? Call the HUB. We are now offering archival scanning of records.
Bindery and finishing services include roll laminating, mounting, scoring/creasing/perforating, folding, hole punching/drilling, stapling, shrink-wrapping, booklet making, cutting/trimming, coil and comb binding, padding and hand assembly. Learn more about binding services.
Additional services and information:
- Mounting & Laminating: Mount on both black and white foam-core, a cost effective way to enhance your project. We also carry two options for laminates (satin and gloss) with a maximum width of 42 inches.
- Data Center Print: All Mainframe Data Center Print is produced at the Main Print Hub. Please contact Jeannine Tuttle if you have questions.
- Variable Data: With the addition of the iGen4 color variable data jobs are now possible. Not just mail merges, but complete customization is possible. Entire documents can become flexible and dynamic to meet the needs of our customers target audience.
- Letterhead & Envelopes: For letterhead and envelopes please visit our website hubprint.rit.edu, or fill out a Service Request form and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your order to the HUBwith an example of your letterhead or envelope.
- Business Cards: RIT business cards must be printed at the HUB. We provide easy on-line ordering
Looking for something not listed here - give us a call at 5-2117 so we can help!
All printing will be charged back to requesting departments via the account number that has been provided on the Service Request Form.
All costs incurred will be charged, including:
- File correction
- Printing (digital & offset)
Quotes are supplied on request. Call 475-2117 for more information.