As a member of the RIT community you'll receive a solid benefits package that offers a variety of choices and access to additional employment advantages. These benefits, combined with your pay provide a total compensation package that can be customized based on individual choice and personal preference.
Contact your benefits representative based on the first letter of your last name as follows:
|Your Last Name||Contact||Telephone||E-Mail Address|
Employees, the employee's spouse or domestic partner, and children up to the age of 26 are eligible for health care coverage at RIT.
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Beneflex (Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts)
Investing for Retirement and Retiring From RIT
Under the RIT Retirement Savings Plan [a 403(b) plan], you can save for your retirement.
Protecting Your Income
RIT provides an array of options for RIT employees to select from-consider it income protection your family values. As noted, some of these documents are provided by RIT’s insurer, Prudential.
- Brochure - Reporting an Absence or Disability
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance – Regular Full-Time and Extended Part-Time Employees (Prudential Document)
- How to Designate Your Beneficiary
- Sick/Personal Leave and Short Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Long Term Disability Insurance – Regular Full-Time Employees
- Life, AD&D, and LTD Insurance Contribution Calculator
- Summary Annual Report-RIT Life Insurance Plan
- Summary Annual Report-RIT Long Term Disability Plan
Taking Time Off
RIT provides opportunities for you to find the time... for yourself.
RIT's educational benefits consist of five programs. Each of these programs are described in this section, together with the general tax consequences of each. The education benefits help you and family members fund a quality education.
View these options for career and life enhancements.
- RIT Home Owner Partnership
- RIT Advantage Federal Credit Union
- Domestic Partnership Benefits
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Services Plan (Hyatt)
- Marsh@ WorkSolutions (auto/homeowners insurance)
- Pet Insurance
- RARES-Discounts for RIT Employees
- Voluntary Deduction Plans
- Additional Privileges
- Statutory Benefits
- Severance Plan
- Workers Compensation