RIT is simplifying your Retirement Plan. Click below to learn more.
RIT is strongly committed to providing employees with a substantial contribution toward retirement. RIT's Retirement Savings Plan assists you in planning for a financially secure retirement future by providing an opportunity for capital and investment accumulation during your working years.
The Plan has two recordkeepers: Fidelity Investments and Teachers Insurance Annuity Association and College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA/CREF). Fidelity is the Master Administrator for the Plan; this means that you have the streamlined ability to enroll in the Plan and make contribution changes, whether you contribute to Fidelity, TIAA-CREF, or both. In order to contribute to TIAA-CREF, you do need to have an RIT TIAA-CREF account.
Retirement Plan Information
- RIT Retirement Savings Plan Summary Plan Description
- How to Enroll in the Plan
- How to Make Contribution and Investment Changes
- Fidelity Investments Home Page
- TIAA-CREF Home Page
- Tax Credit for Retirement Contributions
- 2013 Fee Disclosure
- Retirement Savings Plan Summary Annual Report
Retiring From RIT
- Retirement Transition Information
- Retirement Transition Program Request Memo
- Retirement Transition Special Provisions - Faculty (initiated for academic years 2011-2012 or 2012-2013)
- Retirement Transition Special Provisions - Staff (initiated for academic years 2011-2012 or 2012-2013)