Manager, Supplier Contracts, Compliance, & Operations
- Performs a full range of PSO duties with primary emphasis on supplier contract management, policy, compliance, and operational oversight.
- Advises and ensures PSO policies, procedures, and related contractual terms align to RIT policies and business requirements between suppliers, agencies and other entities and that all are in conformance with University requirements, best practices and state and federal law.
- Oversees, coordinates, and conducts supplier contract review and negotiation process in conjunction with key stakeholders including the Office of Legal Affairs, Global Risk Management, and the Information Security Office.
- Manages daily PSO operations and workflow
- Leads all PSO communication strategies and initiatives including training.