The Office of the Student Financial Services is RIT’s central billing service center for tuition, fees, and other charges incurred by students. Our goal is to provide excellent service when assisting families in managing their financial obligations to the university by offering a variety of financial services.
Email notifications are sent to students and authorized payers when bills are available. Students can add authorized payers through eServices.
Student Financial Services Checklist
- ✔Activate your RIT computer account and email
- Billing notifications are sent to your RIT email address. No paper bills are sent.
- ✔Grant access to your account for parents, third parties and sponsors
- Granting access ensures that the Student Financial Services Office has permission to speak with authorized users regarding your account. For step by step instructions on how to grant access, please click here.
- ✔Complete all financial aid documents
- ✔Complete the Title IV Authorization
- ✔Review insurance options for Rental, Health and Dental
- ✔Validate the status of all outside funding
- (including Vocational Rehabilitation, scholarships, alternative loans and 529 Plan and payments)
- ✔Review and arrange payment for your RIT billing statement.
- ✔Set up direct deposit (Refunds/Transfer section) for credit balance refunds