Computing Security Employment Opportunities
Cybersecurity Faculty Cluster Hire
The B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences at Rochester Institute of Technology invites applications for two tenure-track faculty positions as part of an ongoing cluster hire in Cybersecurity.
- Tenure-track assistant professor in the Computing Security (CSEC) Department (#2764BR)
- Tenure-track assistant professor in the Computer Science (CS) Department (#2768BR)
Candidates should visit http://careers.rit.edu/faculty and refer to the BR numbers listed above for specific information about the positions and the application process. Candidates for both positions will be evaluated by the same committee, so candidates may apply to either position to get full consideration.
Candidates are encouraged to apply by January 15, 2017.
For More Information About:
- RIT: http://www.rit.edu
- B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences: http://www.rit.edu/gccis
- The Computing Security Department: http://csec.rit.edu/
- The Computer Science Department: http://www.cs.rit.edu/
- Positions within the Computer Science Department: https://cs.rit.edu/CS-faculty-openings
- Rochester, NY (a great place to live!): http://www.visitrochester.com/
Center for Cybersecurity
RIT has committed to growth and excellence in research, education, and outreach in cybersecurity, with the opening of the new Center for Cybersecurity. The Center is supported in part by a $2.1M grant for a Signature Interdisciplinary Research Area (SIRA) in “Socio-technical Approaches to Cybersecurity,” and this effort includes over 30 faculty members from across RIT, including not only the Golisano College, but also Engineering, Science, Business, and Liberal Arts.
In our cluster hire, successful candidates will contribute to the Center’s mission to build a widely recognized research program addressing real-world challenges in cybersecurity and educate the next generation of cybersecurity experts.
RIT does not discriminate. RIT is an equal opportunity employer that promotes and values diversity, pluralism, and inclusion. For more information or inquiries, please visit RIT/TitleIX or the U.S. Department of Education at ED.Gov