- Outlook for the Remanufacturing Industry in Europe and the U.S.
- Remanufacturing in China
- Government Perspective on Remanufacturing
- Future Direction of Reman Policies
- Global Challenges for the Remanufacturing Industry
- R&D Challenges in Remanufacturing
- Profitably Succeeding in Reman Commercial Like-Kind Exchange Programs
- Consumer Behavior Towards Remanufactured Products
- Condition Assessment in Reman
- Tours of Golisano Institute for Sustainability
Who should attend?
- Remanufacturing users, supply chain specialists, government specialists in remanufacturing, academicians, and all others with a professional interest in advances in remanufacturing on a local, national or global scale.
- Prof. Nabil Nasr, Director, Golisano Institute for Sustainability
- Prof. Sheng Zhu, Director, National Key Laboratory for Remanufacturing, Beijing, China
- Fernand Weiland, Past Chairman APRA Europe, Affiliated with Bayreuth University
2014 World Reman Summit
111 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623