Why RIT for Premedical Studies?
Top 10 reasons to come to RIT for Premedical Studies:
- Since our program is modest in size, all students receive individualized advising from the Program Director.
- Tutoring services for premedical students are available.
- MCAT Review class is offered on campus, free of charge, taught by experienced faculty.
- Premedical Student Association organizes many Volunteer and social activities and invites speakers to campus, who talk about how to be a successful medical school applicant.
- Our Reputation as a co-op school is helpful when students apply for summer internships.
- RIT Ambulance, a student run EMS organization, provides important medical experience for premedical students.
- Our interview rate is 100%.
- Our alumni, who are currently enrolled in medical schools, tell us how well RIT prepared them for their medical studies.
- Students receive one-on-one assistance with all aspects of the intimidating medical school application process.
- Students who reapply after graduation continue to receive full support from our Premedical Studies Office.