CAPS is new. We are just getting started. Our initial projects include
- The Minding Anxiety Project — MAP — providing self-regulation training for matriculated students with Autism Spectrum Disorder in collaboration with RIT's Counseling Center
- Undergraduate Education with a course offering in the fall of 2011 — Introduction to Applied Psychophysiology and Self-regulation.
- Community Professional Education starts this summer with a workshop for community child healthcare providers on integrating psychophysiological self-regulation strategies into their practices
- Educational Resource Development with Glen Hintz and students in Medical Illustration working on animated presentations for both patient and professional education.
- Biofeedback Game Development a collaborative project with Robert Rice, Ph.D. of St. John Fisher College Mental Health Counseling Program and Stephen Jacobs, Assistant Professor in Game Development @ RIT