- Completion of following academic requirements:
- 123 credit hours
- All students must maintain a 3.2 GPA. Students whose GPA falls below a 3.2 at any point will be required to sign a contract which states that they will have two academic semesters to regain the 3.2 status, otherwise they will be required to change their program. This process will be initiated by the Program Director/Advisor.
- All science and nutrition courses required in the Nutrition Management program must be completed with a grade of “B” or better.
- See Policy Statement for Verification Statement in Nutrition Management Program Handbook - Appendix D for specific information on requirements for awarding of Verification Statement.
- Completion of three cooperative work experiences ("co-op").
- RIT defines cooperative work experience as full time (equivalent to 400 hours), paid work experience in an industry related to the student's major. At least one co-op must be completed in a health care food and nutrition setting. Co-ops may not be completed part time during the academic year. One co-op may be waived for transfer students possessing at least an associates degree.
- Completion of Nutrition Management program evaluation.