Each summer, over 120 RIT undergraduate students work, full time, on individual and team research and innovation projects.
- All of them got to work with faculty mentors on projects at the cutting edge of research, technology, and scholarship.
- Many lived (free!) on campus.
- Most presented their work at one of the best undergraduate research and innovation symposia in the country.
- Some subsequently presented their work at national conferences.
- Some spend their summers taking photos and making movies about the experience. Follow these links to view some
- Start with this one [embeds]
- And then watch these [make embeds]
- Information about the 2012 Fellowship program will be posted at http://nova.innovation.rit.edu/csi2/main/node/SummerFellowships