The Kinect™ Multi-touch gaming table project explores the feasibility of using the Kinect™ to enhance the experience of table top gaming over a long distance. Unlike traditional software based implementations that offer a purely virtualized version of the game, the table is designed to accommodate the manipulation of both real and virtual objects. The sensor technology allows manipulation of these objects in a natural way, not mapped to buttons or keyboard commands. Combined with telepresence capabilities, the table can simulate a table top gaming environment akin to a traditional tablet
- Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/roboticslab/files/RGBDemo-0.4.0-Win32.zi... abd download RGBDemo-0.4.0-Win32 when prompted
- Navigate to where you downloaded it and extract it.
- Plug in your Kinect to the USB port on your PC. (make sure you do this step)
- Go to the Start menu on windows
- Right click on Computer and select properties
- Select Device manager