Faculty and Staff members seeking assistance with their RIT owned work computer should contact the ITS Service Desk or their local IT support personnel.
Any replacement parts, software, or other components are to be purchased by the customer, invoices for needed items will be provided by ITS Resnet and can be purchased online or at the RIT Digital Den.
Basic assistance with RIT supported technologies is provided free of charge
- RIT Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- RIT McAfee
- Wired/Wireless connection setup and troubleshooting
- RIT Exchange Email Accounts
- Mobile Device Setup (with RIT services only)
Additional Paid Services
The following services require either a service plan or one-time purchase. Service plans may be purchased online at the RIT Digital Den.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement
- Basic Technology Consulting
- Data Recovery
- Liquid Damage Recovery
- Hardware Troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Troubleshooting and Configuration
- Operating System Installation and Troubleshooting
- Software* and Driver Support
- System Tune-up
- Virus Removal