This page will help you connect your device to the wireless network while in Mac OS X. Most devices running Mac OS X can be connected using the "Quick Set-Up," option. If you find that you are having trouble connecting to the wireless network after attempting a Quick Set-Up, please follow the link on the bottom of this page for instructions on how to do an "Advanced Set-Up."
- Click on the wireless icon on the Apple Bar.
- Select the network "RITWPA2" Enter your RIT username and password. Click OK.
- Next, you will need to accept the Wireless Certificate by clicking Continue.Note: If you are not prompted for the certificate, you may need to reset Mac OS X Keychain or perform a Disk permissions repair. Come see us!
- Next, type your Mac OS X username & password to store the certificate onto your machine. (If your Mac user account does not have a password, click OK to store the password).
- Once complete: Reconnect to the RITWPA2 network from the Airport menu.
If you are having any problems, please see the advanced setup below. If you continue to experience any difficulty, please feel free to stop by the Resnet office for assistance!