Mac OS X settings are provided below. There is a Quick Setup that should be preformed first. Most computers will resolve the correct wireless settings for Quick Setup. The advanced setup is for devices that cannot connect using the quick Setup.
- Click on the wireless icon on the Apple Bar. Select the network "RITWPA2"
- A window will pop up and ask for your RIT username and Password. Click OK.
- Next, you will need to accept the Wireless Certificate. Click ContinueNote: If you are not prompted for the certificate, you may need to reset Mac OS X Keychains or preform a Disk permission repair.
- Next, type your Mac OS X username password to store the certificate onto your machine. (If your Mac does not have password, hit the okay button to store the password).
- Once complete. Reconnect to the RITWPA2 network from the Airport menu.
If you are having any problems, please see the advanced setup below. If you are experiencing any problem, please stop by the Resnet office for assistance.