RIT Guest Wireless Access
RIT ITS provides guest wireless access for visitors of the RIT campus. This guest network requires end users to have a mobile phone number with text messaging support. Access is granted for 24 hour periods and can be renewed after time.
Note: Students, Faculty, and Staff members of RIT should connect to the wireless networks "rit" or "ritwpa2" for full access to RIT Network Resources.
How to connect to RIT Guest Network
- Connect your device to: rit_guest
- Open your web browser on your device
- Enter your 10 digit mobile phone number*
- Click on “I agree to RIT Terms”
- Enter your 4 digit pin on the web portal
- Click Validate Pin
- You will be connected to the RIT wireless network and will have access to the internet.
- After 24 hours of use, you will have to re-agree to RIT’s Terms & Conditions
*Standard messaging & data rates apply. RIT is not responsible for any mobile carrier charges.