Resnet provides network access along with computer repair services to students living both on and off campus.
Any replacement parts, software, or other components are to be purchased by the customer from either the RIT Digital Den, a local retailer, or an online retailer. At this time, ITS Resnet does not sell software, parts or replacement components. Every customer is allowed one machine or device submitted for service at a time.
Basic assistance with RIT supported technologies is provided free of charge
- RIT Cisco Anyconnect VPN
- RIT McAfee
- RIT Gmail Accounts
- Mobile Device Setup
- Network troubleshooting
- Wired & Wireless connection setup and troubleshooting
- Additional IP Requests
Gold Plan Services provided free for all active students:
- Basic Technology Consulting
- Hardware Troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Setup and Configuration
- Operating System Installation and Troubleshooting
- Software* and Driver Support
- System Tune-up
- Virus Removal
Additional Premium Services Available for Purchase
The following services are not included with the RIT Gold Plan. If you need any of these services, you may either pay for each service or upgrade to the Platinum Plan.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement
- Data Recovery
- Liquid Damage Recovery (Platinum offers discounted rate)
- On-Campus Room Setup