- Click on the network icon.
- Right click on "ritwpa2" and Click "Forget" this network.
- Once previous RIT wireless networks (rit, ritwpa, ritwpa2) have been removed, return to the task bar and Right-click on the network icon on the task bar.
- Select "Open Network and Sharing Center".
- In the Network and Sharing Center, click "Setup a new Connection or network" button.
- Select "Manually connect to a wireless network" and press "Next."
- Enter the following information into the fields:
- Network Name: ritwpa2
- Security Type: WPA2-Enterprise
- Encryption Type: AES
- Check the "Start this connection automatically" check box.
- Click on the "Change connection settings box."
- In the "ritwpa2 Wireless Network Properties" window, select the "Security" tab located at the top of the window the click on the "Advanced Settings" button.
- In the "Advanced Settings" window, check "Specify authentication mode" check box, then from the drop down select "User Authentication" then click on "Save Credentials."
- You will then be prompted to store your RIT Username and Password in this field. Then press "OK."
When your RIT Password expires, you may have to remove the wireless profile, re-add, and re-enter your RIT username and updated password.
- Close out of all other windows. Click the network icon located on the Task bar.
- On the right hand side, click "ritwpa2" and check "Connect automatically." Then click Connect.
- Accept the wireless certificate by clicking "Connect."