- Click on the network icon.
- Right click on "ritwpa2" and Click "Forget" this network.
- Once previous RIT wireless networks (rit, ritwpa, ritwpa2) have been removed, return to the task bar and Right-click on the network icon on the task bar.
- Select "Open Network and Sharing Center".
- In the Network and Sharing Center, click "Setup a new Connection or network" button.
- Select "Manually connect to a wireless network" and press "Next".
- Enter the following information into the fields:
- Network Name: ritwpa2
- Security Type: WPA2-Enterprise
- Encryption Type: AES
- Check the "Start this connection automatically" check box
- Click on the "Change connection settings box"
- In the "ritwpa2 Wireless Network Properties" window, select the "Security" tab located at the top of the window the click on the "Advanced Settings" button.
- In the "Advanced Settings" window, Check "Specify authentication mode" check box, then from the drop down select "User Authentication" then click on "Save Credentials"
- You will then be prompted to store your RIT Username and Password in this field. Then press "OK"NOTE: When your RIT Password expires, you may have to remove the wireless profile, re-add, and re-enter your RIT username and updated password.
- Close out of all other windows. Click the network icon located on the Task bar.
- On the right hand side, click "ritwpa2" and check "Connect automatically." Then click Connect.
- Accept the wireless certificate by clicking "Connect".