The following forms are available online as Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files:
The Service Request is the most important document we use to facilitate new and changed Service Requirements. The service request is used for:
- New services - to install new telephones
- Disconnect service - to remove existing telephones
- Moves - to relocate existing telephones
- System changes - to change features, ie. Coverage
- Renovations - to rearrange and/or enlarge space which affects walls where existing telephones are located and new telephones will be required.
The Service Request is pre-numbered and one service request is enough to do all the work you want done at one time. There are costs associated with most of the Service Requests; however, we provide feature changes and name changes at no cost.
After completing the Service Request, return the white and yellow copies to Communications Services via the ITS Service Desk; keep the pink for your department. For those printing and using an online form, be sure to make a copy of your request before submitting the information to Telecommunications Service.
- Interoffice Mail to: ITS Service Desk Building 7b
- Fax to: ITS Service Desk 5-5600
Our staff will contact the submitter to confirm work and to give a Service Request number assignment as a reference.
Service Requests are generally completed within 2 weeks of receipt of completed form.
- RIT Directories
- Dialing Instructions
- Financial Information
- Managed Network Device Standard
- Moves, Adds & Changes
- Renovations & Projects
- RIT Extension to Cellular User Guide
- RIT Messenger System
- Service Level Guidelines
- Telephone & Repair Services
- Telephone Coordinators
- Student Services
For problems with telecommunications or network performance, connections or other related issues/questions should be directed to the ITS Service Desk 5-5800 and 5-2810 (TTY)