RIT students are encouraged to use legal methods for downloading music. Check out the references for other information related to legal downloading.
RIT students can take advantage of all the services available at iTunes. This feature rich offering supports the iPod and iPhone, Apple TV, and Macintosh and Windows platforms.
- $0.99 per downloaded song.
- Requires the iTunes client.
- Requires an active iTunes account.
- Sync with iPods and iPhone.
- Available on Macintosh and Windows Platforms
Interested in other legal music download services? Check out the information at:Wikipedia.
Interested in what the music industry is saying? check out: MusicUnited.org.
RIT's acceptable use policy can be found at: http://www.rit.edu/computerconduct.